Come home to this outstanding apartment located in the heart of South Brisbane, and right next door to the immensely popular Fish Lane Arts Precinct. Offering a plethora of lane filled cafes, restaurants and shops at your doorstep, as well as comfortable walking distance to Brisbane’s cultural precinct including Queensland Theatre, QPAC, Art Gallery, State Library, Museum, South Bank and more.
This is an exciting and vibrant place to live and invest as the location also benefits from high rental demand. With Brisbane prices rising and population growing the potential for this Inner-City treasure is immense.
This spacious 1 bedroom apartment has a pleasant outlook towards West End and glimpses of the river. Living in Apartment 705 within Station 16 you will enjoy all these benefits and more, including:
- Generous open plan lounge, dining and built-in study nook with a lovely outlook towards West End and glimpses of the river
- Very functional kitchen with SMEG and Bosch appliances, plus stone bench tops including a breakfast bar
- Large bedroom with mirrored built-ins and direct bathroom access
- Well-appointed 2-way bathroom with convenient access from the bedroom and hallway for ease when entertaining
- Separate concealed laundry
- Air-conditioned and lots of natural light throughout
- 1 secure car park
- Incredible secure complex with a stylish lobby entry and fabulous on-site facilities such as lap pool, gymnasium and BBQ area
What a fantastic opportunity to live in arguably the best location in Brisbane and enjoy a lifestyle many only dream of. So call NOW to secure your inspection!