Located in a desirable pocket in Oxley, 21 Valance Street has had a complete floor to ceiling renovation and provides the ultimate single level home or astute addition to your investment portfolio. Offering a very functional and easily maintained single level 3-bedroom home on a freehold block of land, this will cater to young families, downsizers, and investors alike.
As you walk into your new home you will notice the fantastic air-conditioned living area with more than enough space to accommodate your lounge and TV, along with a brilliant work-from-home option. The spacious and bright eat-in kitchen has fantastic storage with walk in pantry and brings brand new appliances. All three bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and fantastic privacy with two of them located through a hallway away from the living space and the master with brand new A/C. The bathroom too is fully renovated and offers a great layout with integrated laundry and separate WC. Dual street access is highlighted with access to the two car spaces from the rear, along with the private and landscaped courtyard area.
Property features include:
- Freehold, NO body corporate
- Brand new renovation, be the first to enjoy
- Low maintenance single level home
- All bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, master bed includes brand new a/c
- Huge eat-in kitchen with walk in pantry
- Generous air-conditioned living area with room for home-office
- Two fantastic new parks with children’s play equipment at Lucock Park and Tom O’Neill Park
- Easy access off Douglas Street to the Ipswich Motorway, be in the CBD in 20 minutes!
21 Valance Street is being marketed by way of expression of interest and will conclude on or before Monday 22 November 2021 at 5:00pm. As offers are received, they will be presented to the seller for their consideration and should it reach their expectation, the property will be sold on or before 22 November 2021. We strongly recommend that once you have inspected this property and you are interested in buying, please contact us to submit your offer to purchase.