44 Abraham Street is being marketed by way of expression of interest and will conclude on or before Wednesday 22 September 2021 at 5:00pm. As offers are received, they will be presented to the seller for their consideration and should it reach their expectation, the property will be sold on or before the 22 September 2021. We strongly recommend that once you have inspected this property and you are interested in buying, please contact us to submit your offer to purchase.
One inspection is all you need to fall in love with this stunning residence - its unrestrained character and charm blends seamlessly with a modern touch of functionality. Whether you are an astute investor, owner occupier or a young family looking to move into Inner-City Brisbane, then you owe it to yourself to inspect this much-loved Queenslander.
This 2 storey gem was built in 1910 and presents beautifully in readiness for its next lucky owner. It will captivate you from the moment you walk through the well-manicured front hedges, character front gate and up the front steps. It has been modernised without sacrificing its best assets. The original features on the top level still remain, as well as the polished timber floors, soaring ceilings, VJ walls and French doors.
The layout of this home offers great flexibility for any number of family dynamics and features 3 bedrooms upstairs, including a vast Master suite creating an amazing parents retreat, a stylish ensuite, plenty of space for a sitting area and French doors leading out to a private deck with a lovely outlook. This upper level is also home to a sitting area and family room with French doors out to the front verandah plus a family bathroom with a combined bath and shower.
As you walk down the stairs you a greeted by a fully appointed kitchen boasting quality appliances, stone bench tops, farmhouse sink and abundant storage and preparation space. The kitchen and the living room both flood with natural light via the contemporary folding doors, seamlessly connecting out to a generous back patio. The expansive entertainer’s patio overlooks the landscaped back garden which is private, fully fenced, pet-friendly and has vistas of the surrounding district. The 4th bedroom is carpeted and has built-ins and is serviced by an additional contemporary bathroom adjacent to the huge laundry room downstairs.
44 Abraham Street is conveniently located in a quiet, friendly, tree-lined pocket of Red Hill. The Inner-City position gives the home access to a wide range of features both locally and across Brisbane. Red Hill is just 3kms from the Brisbane CBD as well as moments away from the popular Given and Latrobe Terraces or the shops on Musgrave Road, terrific public transport options and within walking distance of Roma Street Parklands and The Barracks on Petrie Terrace.
With so much to love about this stunning Queenslander, features at a glance include:
- Immaculate 2 level Queenslander on a generous 422sqm fenced, well-maintained, pet-friendly block
- Character front verandah, private deck off the Master and generous back patio downstairs
- 2 separate living spaces across both levels providing incredible functionality
- Stunning contemporary kitchen has quality appliances, stone bench tops, farmhouse sink and abundant storage & preparation space opens seamlessly to the expansive entertainer’s patio
- 4 sizeable bedrooms with high ceilings and ceiling fans
- Huge relaxing Master haven with ensuite, sitting area and French doors out to a generous patio with a delightful outlook
- 3 bathrooms, one with a bath and shower combination
- Spacious separate laundry room
- Original character features, VJ walls, French doors, polished timber floors and soaring ceilings
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Plenty of storage solutions across both levels, along with an additional storage room under the front verandah
- Single carport, with additional space for off-street parking for another car
- Incredible location, moments from Given and Latrobe Terraces, Musgrave Road, The Barracks on Petrie Terrace, Roma Street Parklands and numerous public transport options
- Close to Milton and Petrie State Schools
- 3km from the Brisbane CBD
This home is a stunning reminder of Inner-City Brisbane’s timeless Queenslander splendour. It will attract considerable interest, so call NOW to arrange your inspection and ensure you do not miss out on your opportunity to soak up the character and charm that this home offers.