Come home to this 4 bedroom townhome available in the hugely successful Hive development. What a fantastic opportunity for you to secure this prestigious near new home located in the most sought-after position in the development backing onto the nature reserve. Townhome 54 captures breezes from its North/South elevation and enjoys views to the neighbouring green belt and out to Mt Coot-tha. Here you'll be brilliantly located adjoining the local nature reserve, with easy access to walking and cycling tracks, walking distance to the local shopping centre and The Gap State School and High School.
The feeling of opulence is apparent from the moment you step through the door with wide oak flooring in the living space plus the use of high-end finishes throughout. Flexibility is key with a multipurpose room or optional 4th bedroom on the same level as the living space, also opening out to the lovely private terrace and garden courtyard. There is a full bathroom downstairs and an ensuite and main bathroom with separate WC to service a further 3 bedrooms upstairs with 2 overlooking the nature reserve. The master bedroom includes a balcony which is ideal for a quiet morning coffee or an early evening glass of wine.
You'll enjoy all the benefits offered by this beautiful townhome, including:
- Impressive 229sqm floor plan which includes 165sqm of internal space which translates to fabulous value
- Magnificent living spaces opening out to a generous private terrace and garden courtyard, which back onto the beautiful nature strip
- Spacious multipurpose room adjoins the main living space on the lower level, and doubles as an optional 4th bedroom
- The large kitchen is well-appointed with plenty of workspace including a stone covered island bench with waterfall edge and breakfast bar and is complimented by quality Bosch appliances including microwave and dishwasher
- Well-equipped bathroom also on the lower level
- Separate sizeable laundry is located in the garage to reduce noise to the main living areas
- Upstairs are 3 generous bedrooms with built-ins and a central study area
- Master bedroom opens to an ensuite and has a balcony overlooking the tranquil nature reserve
- Stunning main bathroom, with bath and shower plus a separate WC
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout, as well as ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Large 2 car side by side garage
- Resident pool with wrap around deck facing the nature reserve to Mt Coot-tha
- 2 BBQ spaces, outdoor dining and Zen Garden for the exclusive use of HIVE residents
- Just 10kms from the Brisbane CBD
- Convenient access to BCC buses running frequently along Waterworks Road to the City
- Easy access to local attractions such as Ashgrove Golf Course, Walkabout Creek recreational Reserve & Brisbane Forest Park
Be the first to inspect this luxurious townhome, so you can become the lucky owner. This incredible home must be inspected to be truly appreciated, so call NOW!