Light+Co designed by renowned architect, RotheLowman pays homage to West End’s industrial heritage.
Perched high on the 9th level, unit 20903 is the epitome of urban living. This fabulous 2 bedroom apartment enjoys luxurious high-end finishes which perfectly complement the contemporary open floor plan and city fringe outlook.
Property features include:
- Spacious contemporary open plan living and dining seamlessly connecting to the generous covered balcony with outstanding city views
- Full sized, well-appointed kitchen featuring a breakfast bar, exposed brick splash back, quality stainless steel appliances plus exceptional storage and bench space
- 2 well appointed bedrooms with built-ins and plush carpet
- Master bedroom also has balcony access and a walk through robe, with direct entry to the bathroom
- Contemporary bathroom with a good size vanity, ample storage and 2-way access
- Separate concealed laundry
- Industrially-inspired urban design, with hints of brick, wood, metal, glass and white tile
- Air-conditioned plus substantial natural light to the bedrooms and living areas
- Plenty of storage solutions
- Secure parking for 1 car
- Light+Co offers 4,500sqm of soft, tranquil gardens & pools, BBQ facilities and a large multipurpose room available for entertaining or functions
- Close to schools (BSHS catchment), shops, high-frequency transport and the Brisbane river
- Located along the City Glider Bus route which connects Inner-City Brisbane
- Within walking distance to ALDI, gyms, pharmacies, cafes and bars
- Also short walk to the new Montague Markets with Full size Woolworths supermarket, 15 specialty shops and medical & allied services hub
This is an outstanding apartment offering amazing value in the highly sought-after Inner-City market. This apartment will tick so many of your boxes - so don't delay and call NOW to secure your viewing!