Set on 15 acres of pristine land including an impressive 11 acres of private landscape with exclusive river and creek frontage, Riverfront is nestled in an idyllic location on South Pine River.
Here your personal oasis extends beyond your own residence to acres of gardens, orchards and walking trails. Closer to home you'll enjoy diving into your stunning 20 metre residents' pool and basking on sun loungers as you embrace endless views across the river and beyond. Entertaining family and friends? Stoke up the wood fired pizza oven or prepare a BBQ feast as you sit beneath the stars around a secluded fire pit.
With a masterplan that defies conventions and re-frames the way people live, Riverfront's innovative designs represent luxury living sustainably delivered.
Riverfront has implemented key sustainability initiatives in each home resulting in quantifiable annual savings for residents. As an owner, you'll benefit from renewable energy solutions, rainwater harvesting and improved air quality.
In these considered 4 Bedroom homes set across two storeys, generous and open plan living spaces optimise views to the natural habitat whilst delivering natural light and airflow.
Contemporary finishes are combined with natural textures to give you a canvas that complements the surrounding environment and native landscape.
- Open plan kitchen featuring Entertainer's island with stone benchtop and waterfall edges
- European appliances
- Convenience of a powder room to the ground level
- Generously proportioned master suite including Walk In Robe and dual vanity ensuite
- Balcony off master bedroom overlooking garden terrace
- Freestanding bath and separate shower to bathroom
- Fully ducted air conditioning throughout
- Large garage with ample storage space including dedicated workshop and bike rack zones
- Rainwater harvested slimline water tank plumbed to toilet suites
- Roof mounted PV solar system
The Riverfront sales display will be closed from 12pm, Saturday 18th December 2021, reopening Saturday 8th January 2022, 10am to 12pm.