Playfield Street in Chermside is ideally located across the street from the largest Westfield in Australia. Chermside is a favourite choice amongst astute buyers with loads of on-going infrastructure and development plans in action and offers some of the best value real estate in Brisbane.
Within the popular Park Lane residential complex on Playfield Street, this stunning apartment benefits from new carpets and paintwork so all the hard work is completed, and all you need to do is move in! Totalling 109sqm, this is a spacious and well-designed apartment which includes a separate study room and 2 balconies.
This incredibly spacious 2 bedroom plus study room apartment has many wonderful features, including:
- Spacious well-devised apartment with a generous 109sqm of internal and external living space including 2 BALCONIES
- Fabulous open plan living, dining and kitchen space opening out to the large main balcony, perfect for entertaining or relating!
- Modern gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances and plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Generous master bedroom has its own private balcony, a large built-in robe and an ensuite
- Bedroom 2 is sizeable and has built-ins and direct access to the main balcony
- Separate study with storage space, ideal for those working from home
- Well-appointed main bathroom with a combined bath & shower
- Separate laundry room for added convenience
- Air-conditioning in the living space and master bedroom
- Fresh paint and new carpet throughout
- 1 secure car park
- Fantastic secure complex with intercom entry, lift access, pool, sauna, gym and BBQ area
- Brilliant location, close to all amenities
Chermside is a vibrant residential precinct offering an outstanding lifestyle, whilst still being in close proximity to all the conveniences of city life and is located just 9kms from the Brisbane CBD. Chermside is within close proximity to major shopping, entertainment and dining options; and convenient transport links to everything South East Queensland has to offer including the Brisbane Airport. Walking distance to an express bus service, Kedron-Wavell Services Club, Chermside Aquatic Centre, the local new library and Marchant Park.
This is an exceptional apartment in an incredibly handy location. If you want to experience the convenience and lifestyle that Chermside can offer and need something that is ready to move into, call NOW!