6/25 Fortitude Street, Auchenflower presents outstanding value for one lucky buyer. With a gorgeous open and secure outlook over Dunmore Park, you will easily feel at home. The desirable corner position offers a large entertainer's balcony, making this the perfect spot for friends and family to meet and enjoy the afternoon breezes.
Wonderfully kept, the well-appointed kitchen is perfect in size, and boasts plenty of storage, bench space and good quality appliances. Flowing seamlessly from the kitchen into the generous lounge and dining area, there is endless possibility to create a unique space for any situation. An oversized Master bedroom exceeds expectations with a modern ensuite and built-in wardrobes. The remaining bedroom is also sizeable and comes with built-ins.
Fortitude Street is a quiet, conveniently located yet central street within Auchenflower. The Inner-City position gives the home access to a wide range of amenities both locally and across Brisbane. The Wesley Hospital and RiverCity Private Hospital are within walking distance, as is public transport with the Milton Ferry Terminal and Auchenflower Train Station on your doorstep. Situated so close to Coronation Drive and Milton Road travel into the CBD, Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast and Ipswich has never been so easy. Auchenflower really is a perfectly positioned suburb, which is approximately 2 kilometres from the heart of Brisbane's CBD. With river walks, parks, public transport, shopping and the cafe precinct of Park Road all on its doorstep.
Superbly located in the Montrose Apartments Boutique complex, this home offers a unique quality that you will just fall in love with. Outstanding features of Fortitude Street at a glance are:
- Ideal corner position in a lovely boutique complex of only 6
- Spacious air-conditioned open plan living and dining space, extending to the superb balcony
- Exceptional entertainer's balcony which is the perfect spot to enjoy afternoon breezes
- Well-appointed kitchen with a dishwasher and plenty of storage space
- 2 sizeable bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, the Master also has an ensuite
- Main bathroom is well-equipped with a combined shower and bath
- Laundry cupboard tucked away with extra space for storage
- Separate secure garage and storage space
- Central location within walking distance to Milton Ferry Terminal, Auchenflower Train Station, The Wesley Hospital and plenty of parks including Dunmore Park and Toowong Park
- Within catchment for sought-after Milton State School and Indooroopilly State High School
- Easy access to QUT, CBD, Suncorp Stadium, Milton markets and Park Road (home to award winning restaurants and nightlife)
- Walking distance to Auchenflower train station and bus direct to the city
- Close proximity to Roma Street Parklands, The Barracks Shopping Centre and the renowned Caxton Street
Boasting a second to none location, outstanding position and secure views this home will not last long - so enquire now!