South Brisbane is home to some of Brisbane's most on demand hotspots and now is your chance to own your own piece of this eclectic and dynamic Inner-City suburb. Apartment 606 is located on the 6th floor within the vibrant 'Canvas South Brisbane' apartments which boasts a range of immaculate on-site amenities including the Sky Garden, offering beautiful greenspaces with stunning views to the CBD and mountain ranges, the green lounge, recreational pool, viewing deck and BBQ facilities and a fully equipped theatre/Multipurpose room also allows residents to enjoy movie nights and play host to various functions.
With current returns of $400 per week, Apartment 606 is offering you a unique opportunity to secure an incredibly promising investment! With vacancy levels at the lowest they have been in years within the 4101 area, this is a property which will always be in high demand!
This bright, spacious apartment has so much to offer including a well-appointed open plan layout, terrific natural lighting, modern and stylish finishes and timeless neutral colour palette. Canvas residents are a short walk from the popular Boundary Street offering an array of acclaimed restaurants, cafes, bars, retail outlets and more, South Bank Parklands and everything it has to offer, South Brisbane Train Station for effortless convenience, GOMA and much, much more all within 1km of the CBD! This apartment really does have it all! Other features include:
- 63sqm of cleverly designed contemporary open plan living with new flooring
- Seamless integration of indoor/outdoor spaces providing exceptional natural light and ventilation
- Spacious entertainer's balcony with a beautiful outlook towards the river
- Entertainer's kitchen with full height cabinetry, wall oven, integrated dishwasher and ample storage
- 1 generous bedroom with built-ins and a floor to ceiling glass window offering a wonderful river aspect
- Practical built-in study nook with storage
- Concealed laundry
- Air-conditioned living area and bedroom
- Automated external blinds
- 1 secure car park plus storage
- Currently returns $400 per week
- 5 minute walk to South Brisbane Train Station and the Cultural Centre Bus Station on Melbourne Street
- 24hr City Glider and City Council Bus service operating along Montague Rd
- Car access to the CBD is quick via Victoria Bridge and William Jolly Bridge, plus the Go Between Bridge for simple access to lifestyle precincts like Suncorp Stadium and Paddington (The Barracks and Caxton Street)
- Go Between Bridge also offers direct connection to the Inner City Bypass (ICB) linking to Brisbane airport, the Sunshine Coast and M1
- It's a short stroll to Melbourne Street and West End's Boundary Street boasting renowned restaurants, bars and retail shopping and Davies Park food and produce markets
- Within BSHS catchment and effortless access to UQ, QUT, Griffith University South Bank & South Bank TAFE
If you are looking for the perfect apartment that embraces convenience, style and quality call NOW to secure your appointment as this apartment won't last long!