Situated in one of the most desirable positions in the sought-after 'Windermere Estate' in Sinnamon Park, the immaculately presented 17 Brinley Place adjoins beautiful parklands and the Windermere lagoon.
The facade of this home belies the impressive size and classic design within. An outstanding 335sqm of internal living space offers plenty of room for a growing or established family. You feel welcome from the moment you walk through the formal foyer with a sweeping dual staircase providing a sense of grandeur and an initial focal point upon entry. The magnificent staircase is flanked by an elegant formal living and dining to the left and a more relaxed home theatre with surround sound to the right. The home theatre room has the potential of being converted to an optional 5th bedroom as there are another 3 living areas within the home.
As you pass the sweeping staircase, you walk through to the fabulous remodelled kitchen, informal living and dining area which boasts a bay window. All these areas capture immaculate tranquil views of the deck, BBQ area and the park beyond.
The remodelled kitchen is practical and beautiful in design with the finest Italian granite benchtops and splash back and stylish 2-pack finish. The ingenious design includes a large plumbed fridge space, 2 pantries (1 walk-in and the other is a pull out), a clever appliance cupboard, spice drawer plus a Lazy Susan carousel to maximise corner storage and provide easy access. To complete this kitchen's brilliant storage options is a double-sided storage and display cabinets.
Adjacent to the kitchen is the ballroom sized family room and meals area, which could cater for the largest of family gatherings. The room is equipped with surround sound system making it ideal for relaxing to classical music or watching a blockbuster movie. The meals area is framed by a sizeable bay window which is perfectly positioned to take in the parkland view. An expansive deck and additional BBQ area complements this space and opens out so you can simply enjoy the magnificent park views. There is also space adjacent to the deck which would be a suitable area to install a pool.
The grandeur of 17 Brinley Place continues as you head upstairs, with the Master Suite oozing romance with its own internal Juliet balcony. This is an ideal parents' retreat where the double doors to the internal Juliet balcony can be opened to encourage natural cross ventilation, while also allowing you to keep an eye on the kids in the upstairs family room. The sumptuous ensuite relishes in a separate bath and shower and a double vanity, with the well-positioned lavish walk-in robe adding the finishing touches to the master suite.
The 2nd bedroom is larger than most master bedrooms and has direct access to the main bathroom. The 2-way main bathroom also services the 3rd and 4th bedrooms as well as the upstairs rumpus room and has a central entrance with a separate powder room for added convenience during the morning rush. Bedrooms 3 and 4 are also generous with views over the park. Bedroom 3 and the sizeable rumpus area have direct access to the upstairs balcony, creating the perfect spot to read a book or sip on your favourite drink while being bathed in natural light overlooking the parklands and lagoon.
There is a 3rd full bathroom downstairs neighbouring the home theatre and huge separate laundry with exceptional storage options. This 3rd bathroom is extremely well-placed, if the lucky new owner decides to install a pool or convert the home theatre/4th living space into a 5th bedroom.
To recap, features you'll love about 17 Brinley Place are:
- Impressive location, sought after 'Windemere Estate' backing onto Windermere Parklands and Lagoon, offering gorgeous green vistas and plenty of room for the children to play
- Grand entrance with a sweeping dual staircase - creating an incredibly welcoming arrival
- Multiple living spaces - 4 internally including a formal living and dining, informal family room and meals area with a surround sound system, another family/rumpus room upstairs and a home theatre/media room also with a surround sound system - what a fantastic entertainer's lifestyle enjoying plenty of space for the family to spread-out
- Expansive deck and BBQ area extending from the informal family and meals rooms, savouring the incredible landscape over the parklands and lagoon
- The meticulously remodelled kitchen is brimming with clever storage solutions and the finest Italian granite benchtops and splashback
- 4 sizeable bedrooms with built-in robes and the potential to expand to create a 5th bedroom
- Master suite includes a lavish walk-in robe, sumptuous ensuite and internal Juliet balcony
- 3 outstanding full bathrooms including the ensuite in the master suite
- Huge separate laundry room with exceptional storage options
- 335sqm of internal living space, perfect for established or growing family
- An abundance of storage solutions through the entire home
- Ducted 7 zone reverse cycle air-conditioning system throughout
- Carefully planned lighting tastefully installed throughout the home both on the inside and the outside
- Ducted Vacumaid system
- Home security system, offering a safe environment for families
- Large double garage with additional storage and extra fridge space
- Low maintenance backyard with enough room for a pool should you desire upgrading the backyard
- 3,000L rain water tank and garden shed
- Additional visitor parking close by
- Close to DFO shopping precinct which includes a proposal for a new cinema and dining precinct
- Close to Centenary Highway and Ipswich Motorway with direct links into the CBD
17 Brinley Place is awaiting the lucky new family to call it their forever home. With everything you could possibly expect from a high-calibre family home of grand proportions, this incredible home is awaiting your inspection. Call NOW!