This character filled gem offers you the perfect Paddington Address! Feel right at home with everything you need just a short stroll from the heart of everything Paddington has to offer. Hayward Street runs off Given Terrace, which offers all the conveniences of Paddington including the trendy boutiques and cafes on Given and Latrobe Terraces, terrific schools, public transport or easy stroll to Suncorp Stadium, The Barracks or the CBD. Everything you need is on your doorstep - WHAT AN ADDRESS!
This beautiful 3 bedroom home was built in 1920 and has all of the beauty and charisma of Edwardian architecture with modern touches throughout. The exceptional renovation throughout has added to the luxurious feel of 29 Haywood Street. This home enjoys an abundance of highly-sought after features, including:
- Renovations to the chic gourmet kitchen, fresh and modern bathrooms and gorgeous bi-folding doors creating a bright and seamless flow from the dining area to the sizeable entertainer's deck
- Generous front veranda and back deck - the perfect space for entertaining
- Separate living and dining areas which is a traditional quality of a period home
- 3 spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans and air-conditioning - main also has an ensuite
- Stylish contemporary main bathroom with combined bathtub and shower
- Classic VJ walls, ornate fixtures and polished wooden floors throughout
- Off street parking for 2 cars
- Situated on an easy to maintain fully fenced 266m2 block
- Walk to Given Terrace shopping district, Suncorp Stadium, Caxton Street and Petrie Terrace
- Various public transport options including Bus, City Glider within walking distance and Milton train station and Milton Ferry terminal are only a 5 minute drive
With an endless list of features, this breathtaking home will provide the lucky new owner with an exceptional lifestyle and an ideal Paddington address. This impressive home offers outstanding value and Will Be Sold! Call NOW!