Capturing refreshing breezes and mesmerising views, 29 Whynot Street, West End is a magnificent tri-level residence with north facing aspect and panoramic city views. This outstanding family home is situated in an inner-city location within walking distance to the eclectic West End shopping and dining precinct lined with bars, cafés, retail stores, entertainment precincts and public transport options. Residents of Whynot St will enjoy a highly convenient lifestyle at this incredible address!
This luxurious 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom plus study home is set on a 528sqm allotment on a family friendly street that is ideal for growing and established families. The expansive 461sqm open floorplan includes many outstanding features including:
- Exceptional open living and dining design with polished wooden flooring and ample light and cross flow ventilation
- Seamless integration to the large balcony that overlooks the sparkling pool and features incredible city views- Perfect for entertaining guests!
- Spacious indoor entertaining area with full height glass sliding doors
- Outstanding gourmet kitchen featuring stone bench tops, high quality appliances, breakfast bar, gas cook top and ample cupboard and bench space
- 2nd level features 5 spacious bedrooms featuring plush carpet, ceiling fans and 4 bedrooms with built in mirrored robes
- Luxurious master retreat with outstanding city views, large walk through robe and modern ensuite with dual vanity
- Stunning main bathroom on each level with high quality finishes and a bathtub on second level
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout the entire home
- Exceptional city views from all three levels
- Handy office that overlooks the beautiful front garden
- Expansive backyard featuring a covered outdoor patio, sparkling pool and lawn area- Ideal for kids!
- Fully equipped laundry room, storage room and wine cellar
- Great rumpus/entertaining room on lower level with kitchenette
- Secure garage and carport with space for 2 cars
- Close to brand new Montague Markets with Full size Woolworths supermarket, 15 specialty shops and medical & allied services hub
- Less than 3km to the CBD and walking distance to shops, cafes and public transport (bus and ferry)
- Located within the Brisbane State High School Catchment
This impressive home will not be on the market for long! Don't miss out! Call NOW to arrange an inspection today!