Regarded as one of Brisbane's most sought-after suburbs, Hawthorne offers the perfect family lifestyle. Within walking distance to some of Hawthorne's best cafes, restaurants, parks and cinema. Within 5kms to Brisbane CBD, with fantastic links to transport connecting you via Bus, Train or Ferry, so you can leave the car at home. Also close by is Balmoral Park, Lourdes Hill School for Girls and local state schools.
This immaculately renovated home on a small block is perfect for the busy family or someone looking for a low-maintenance lifestyle. The character of the original home remains and is now embellished with a modern twist with the 2 combining effortlessly to create the perfect balance.
A natural stone look entry leads to the downstairs home office, family bathroom and 3rd and 4th bedrooms. 1 of these bedrooms opens to an outdoor terrace and offers a private relaxation area and this bedroom could also be used as a Multipurpose/guest room if not required as a bedroom daily.
Polished timber stairs lead up to the main living areas and beautiful engineered timber flooring, this is a grand space with high ceilings which simply enhance the sense of space. Stylish silky oak sliding doors frame the panoramic views across Hawthorne and lead you out to the breezy relaxed outdoor living space. The striking gourmet kitchen with butler's pantry and Calacatta stone benches has a classic black and white theme including black Franke tapware, SMEG appliances and wine fridge.
Also, on the upper level is the master bedroom, which is simply enormous with a spacious ensuite with double vanity and a generous wardrobe. The 2nd bedroom and 1 of the deluxe family bathrooms are also located on this level.
Meticulous renovation means your left to simply enjoy life's pleasures and the outstanding features of this magnificent home. 56 Dover Street boasts so much for you to love, including:
- Elegant redesign has created a stunning 4 bedroom home
- Enormous open plan living and dining space effortlessly blending out to the large covered deck creating a seamless indoor/outdoor entertaining
- Sweeping views from elevated location on high side of the street
- Gourmet kitchen with a butler's pantry, Calacatta stone benches, SMEG appliances and wine fridge, finished with a classic black and white theme including black Franke tapware
- 4 spacious bedrooms with built-ins, 2 upstairs and 2 downstairs
- 3 beautifully appointed bathrooms with an ensuite and family bathroom upstairs and another full family bathroom downstairs
- Generous Master bedroom has a lavish ensuite with double vanity and expansive wardrobe
- Sizeable separate home office - the ideal space when working from home
- Convenient open style laundry area with lots of storage
- Double lock up garage
- Low-maintenance block to suit your busy lifestyle
This incredible family home presents a stylish and sophisticated address brimming with an impeccable, timeless design. Properties in this prestige location are incredibly sought-after, so ensure you are quick to react if you'd like to call this beautiful property home!