With the experience, market knowledge and compassion to guide her clients from appraisal to settlement, Emily has repeatedly delighted her clients with outstanding results and successfully extracted value for them throughout the sales process.
Highly intuitive, organized, and results-oriented Emily also has a strong background in marketing and sales.
She has worked for major corporates such as Microsoft in global media sales roles and was repeatedly awarded for top sales performance. This has allowed her to develop and hone invaluable negotiation, marketing and customer service skills, all of which she leverages on a daily basis to ensure successful outcomes for her many clients.
She works closely with every client to guide them through the selling process, clearly explaining all the options available to them with well-thought-out recommendations and strategies specific to their property.
Emily thrives on ensuring her clients’ properties are marketed proudly and comprehensively. With an interest and keen eye for interior design and styling, she will provide invaluable guidance in ensuring her clients’ properties are presented at their very best.
Emily’s genuine interest and enthusiasm for real estate has been a constant in her life and she is incredibly proud of her decision to leave the corporate world to pursue a rewarding career in property.
Emily would love to speak with you, whether you are thinking of selling now or in the future or are just after some general property advice. She is always available for a confidential property related discussion.
• The ability to deliver exceptional results in any market
• Residential and Off-Plan sales of Luxury homes
• Residential and Off-plan sales of Townhomes
• Residential and Off-plan sales Apartments
• In-depth knowledge of West End, South Brisbane, Highgate Hill, Paddington, Bardon, Ashgrove & Newstead.
• Proud supporter of GPS Rugby, West End Primary School and charities including Cancer Council QLD, Surf Lifesaving QLD, Dementia Australia