Sitting proud on a large elevated 800sqm block, 5 Crest Ridge Parade offers the perfect family home in an exclusive and private location in this prestigious Brookwater development. Located only a stone's throw away from all the best local amenities on offer, it is not hard to understand why this has been a much loved family home. This single level home has been cleverly designed to sit effortlessly on the block. Perfect for those seeking a simple lifestyle with the modern benefits of an architecturally designed home.
Welcomed into the home via an inviting entry featuring soaring raked ceilings, you immediately appreciate the light-filled space on offer. The enormous master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite overlooks the luscious green backyard. Separated by a hallway, the 2 other bedrooms are equipped with large built-in storage and ceiling fans. Separated from the main living area is a large Multipurpose room which is perfect as a home office, study or second living area. The well-appointed kitchen is complete with plenty of storage, large fridge space including built-in wine rack, gas cooktop and tiled splashback, and is separated by a large island bench. Opening up from the spacious dining area is a fantastic entertainer's balcony which overlooks the beautiful backyard. Completing the home is a large pool and wrap around balcony, which is perfectly suited for entertaining.
- Architecturally designed 3 bedroom home with ducted air-conditioning
- 800sqm end block offering spectacular views and provides the ultimate privacy as it backs onto a nature strip
- An inviting entry and soaring raked ceilings in the living areas add to the ambience
- Well-appointed kitchen complete with gas cooktop, plenty of storage, wine rack and large island bench, with the potential to complete perfectly with breakfast stools
- Additional 5m x 3.5m Multipurpose room, ideal as media/TV room, home office or guest room
- Fabulous balcony wraps from the entrance way, around to the living space and has a perfect North-Eastern aspect
- Enormous master bedroom with a walk-in robe and ensuite, is well-separated from the other rooms for added privacy and has a beautiful outlook over the gardens and bushland
- Other bedrooms are ideally positioned near the 2nd bathroom and separate powder room
- Large laundry with fantastic storage options plus there's an additional storage area in the double lock-up garage
- Windows and glazing positioned to capture natural light and maximise the views
- Beautiful pool with wrap around decking completes the picture
Infrastructure is the key to this area becoming one of the fastest growing areas in Australia with an abundance of amenity close by. Local shopping and schools are only minutes away and local business is thriving with new industrial and commercial areas being developed. Orion Shopping Centre at Springfield Central is a 5 minute drive and continues to expand and offers everything you could need including Gold Class cinemas, and adjoins acres of parklands, a water park and a thriving business district. Large companies such as LG have now set up headquarters here and the University of Southern Queensland campus continues to grow. While Springfield is also home to Australia's largest planned integrated health and wellness precinct which includes the new Mater Private Cancer Hospital.
Presenting outstanding value and situated in a high growth area, this beautiful home has timeless architecture and will ensure future value is maintained! I recommend you inspect as soon as possible as this stunning home will be snapped up very quickly!