Apartment 502 is conveniently located near an eclectic mixture of Brisbane's best cafes, restaurants, shops and spacious riverside park-lands. Residents have effortless access to everything West End, South Brisbane, South Bank and the CBD have on offer! With high-frequency buses to the CBD and City-Cat ferry services with direct links to UQ in St Lucia, South Brisbane Railway Station and the Cultural Centre Busway Station. Exceptional schools, park-lands plus easy access to pedestrian and cycle paths along the river all on your doorstep, where else would you want to live?
With a large open plan kitchen and living area that flows through to a generous balcony and lots of natural light, this apartment won't be available long.
- Open plan living / dining / kitchen continuing out to the generous balcony with lovely views
- Stylish 2-pak kitchen with island bench, gas cooking plus ample bench and cupboard space
- 2 spacious bedrooms with full length built-ins, main also has an ensuite
- European laundry
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Clean lines, timber floors in the open plan living space and plenty of natural light
- 1 secure car park
- Terrific complex facilities including a rooftop infinity edge pool and furnished BBQ areas plus breathtaking views
- Close to SBIT, QUT, The Queensland Art Gallery and Performing Arts Centre, Convention Centre, State Library and Museum plus the CBD
- The Mater, Mater Women's and Lady Cilento Children's Hospitals are minutes away
- Situated within the Brisbane State High School Catchment and at the doorstep to West End State School
Please register to view online so we can keep you updated with any changes in details or inspections.