Located in the heart of Chermside close to the hospital precinct, and just a few blocks or a short 2 minute drive from the vibrancy of everything on offer at Chermside Shopping Centre including the abundant bus services to the city and surrounding districts - you’ll be delighted by the convenience presented by our newest apartment to hit the market!
Perfectly situated at the rear of a classic, solid brick and concrete constructed complex of only 6 apartments, 3 at 28 Pilba Street offers a comfortable and incredibly affordable lifestyle, on a lovely and quiet central street in Chermside!
Relishing a wonderful North-East facing aspect, this spacious 2 bedroom home boasts a large living space opening out to a sizeable covered balcony which is perfect for enjoying summer breezes. Apartment 3 has the superb functionality of an eat-in kitchen and generously sized, well-separated bedrooms with built-in robes. This fabulous abode is also conveniently positioned above a secure lock-up garage offering plenty of space for 2 small cars.
Leased until 29 December 2021 at $300 per week with fantastic longstanding tenants who’d love to renew, Apartment 3 provides an ideal income stream for an entry level investor looking for a property with outstanding potential! This lovely apartment also offers the perfect opportunity for a first home buyer wanting to take advantage of the low interest rates (and stop paying rent all together), to renovate, add value and create an even better home.
With so much on offer for this price point, features at a glance comprise:
- Classic brick and concrete design for cooler summers and warmer winters
- Spacious living space opening to a generous balcony
- Outstanding North-East facing balcony, enjoys morning sun and afternoon shade
- Practical eat-in kitchen with plenty of preparation & cupboard space and room for a dining table
- 2 sizeable and well-separated bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Large bathroom with a combined bath & shower and internal laundry
- Separate powder room for added convenience
- Split-system air-conditioning in the living space
- Ample natural light and fantastic airflow throughout the apartment
- Rare extra-large lock-up garage with plenty of space for 2 small cars
- Currently rented at $300 pw until 29 December to exceptional tenants
- Brilliant location - proximity to public and private hospitals, cafes, restaurants, shopping, cinemas, bars, public transport, parks and major arterial roads
Don't delay arranging an inspection, as the sellers are highly motivated and will respond to market opinion. Our instructions are clear, Apartment 3 MUST BE SOLD - so whether you are looking for a new home or astute investment, this one is a must to be inspected! Don’t delay in making this one yours and call today!