Perfectly situated on the ground floor of the Park Lane Apartments complex, this stunning apartment is a spacious 106sqm. The generous design provides so much more flexibility than many 2 bedroom apartments, as the Multipurpose room (MPR) could be a children’s bedroom, guest room, playroom, media room - you decide! Then the added bonus of a separate study room and a larger than normal 25sqm courtyard creates such a unique offering at an affordable price point in Chermside.
Playfield Street in Chermside is ideally located across the street from the largest Westfield in Australia. Chermside is a favourite choice amongst astute buyers with loads of on-going infrastructure and development plans in action and offers some of the best value real estate in Brisbane.
This incredibly spacious 1 bedroom plus MPR plus study room apartment enjoys many wonderful features, including:
- Incredible ground floor position offering an amazing lifestyle of flexibility with the added bonus of the fantastic complex facilities on the same level
- Seamless open plan living, dining and kitchen space blending out to the generous private courtyard, creating the ultimate space for entertaining and relaxing
- Superb gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops, plenty of storage space and breakfast bar
- Spacious bedroom with built-in robe and direct courtyard access
- Both a Multipurpose room and separate study room - ideal for families with 1 child or occasional visitors as well as for the home office and additional storage solutions
- Well-appointed bathroom with a combined bath & shower
- Separate laundry room for added convenience
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- 1 secure car park
- Outstanding secure complex with intercom entry, pool, sauna, gym and BBQ area
- Brilliant location, close to all amenities
Chermside is a vibrant residential precinct offering an outstanding lifestyle, whilst still situated near all the conveniences of city life being located just 9kms from the Brisbane CBD. Chermside is within proximity to hospitals, major shopping, entertainment, and dining options; and convenient transport links to everything South East Queensland has to offer including the Brisbane Airport. Walking distance to an express bus service, Kedron-Wavell Services Club, Chermside Aquatic Centre, the local library, and Marchant Park.
Demand is sure to be high for this one so ensure you inspect quickly to be in the running for this fantastic apartment and call NOW!