This outstanding 2 bedroom apartment is in arguably the best residential complex in Chermside, Central Park North. Central Park North has been updated with new carpets throughout the common areas including the air-conditioned lobby and resident’s library and lounge areas. Other exclusive facilities include a large pool and spa plus a resident’s sauna room.
Apartment 50 of Central Park North has recently been repainted creating a fresh light-filled contemporary apartment. The seamless connection between the kitchen, dining and living space and the private entertainer’s balcony with external sunblinds, creates a tranquil indoor/outdoor experience. The high ceilings and the attractive neutral colour scheme, add to the terrific sense of space this immaculate apartment enjoys.
This generous 99sqm apartment has so much on offer for the lucky new owner, including:
- Lovely aspect on level 5 offering a pleasant outlook across tree-lined Playfield Street
- Huge open living and dining space blending out to a generous 15sqm balcony, where you can relax and listen to the birds singing in the trees
- Immaculate gourmet kitchen with vast stone benches making food preparation easy
- Large and cleverly separated bedrooms with built-in storage space - ideal for shared living arrangements
- Huge Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Generous 2nd bedroom with sliding doors out to the balcony
- Contemporary main bathroom with a combined bath & shower and hidden laundry
- Air-conditioned living area for added comfort
- External sunblinds fitted to bedroom 2 and balcony exterior for added privacy and sun protection when needed
- Exceptional natural light and ventilation
- 1 secure car space
- Residents pool, spa, sauna and library all create an improved way of life
- Walking distance to the Chermside library, aquatic centre, Kedron-Wavell Services Club, Westfield Shopping Centre and the expansive Marchant Park
- Outstanding transport infrastructure with a bus interchange at Westfield Chermside offering direct links to the CBD
Chermside is becoming recognised as a super convenient location which is relatively flat and easy walking distance to the public swimming pool, library, services club and of course Westfield Shopping Centre. Recent extensions to Westfield Shopping Centre and the addition of a larger entertainment sector including bars, cafes and restaurants, has seen a more diverse demographic now calling Chermside home.
If you are looking for the perfect apartment in an incredible location, then call to book your private appointment NOW!