Obsidian House sits on a generous and elevated 506sqm block in one of Brisbane's most sought-after Inner-City suburbs, Bardon. Behind the chic privacy gates and tranquil gardens, you’ll find one of Story Developments latest creations.
Designed by Liam Proberts - a multi award winning Architect and industry leader by right, Obsidian House is a striking, brand new home that blends in beautifully amongst a row of traditional Queensland cottages. The harmony in the collaboration between well renowned Craft Builders, and Liam Proberts' design, delivers a stunning residence that showcases practical spaces to create a fantastic family home.
The unique privacy screening at the front of the property gives passers by a first hint to the level of sophistication and design that you'll find inside, while tropical landscaped gardens extend from the front, right to the back of the home.
More features you will relish, include:
- An ingenious design offering multiple indoor/outdoor living spaces across both levels
- Feature timber wall panelling upon entry
- The vast open plan living downstairs blends the main lounge area, dining, kitchen and back deck together to create the ultimate entertaining space for family and friends
- Fabulous entertainer’s deck overlooking the tranquil saltwater swimming pool
- Inspirational kitchen with butler’s pantry, fully integrated fridge/freezer and Miele appliances
- Generous media room with retractable walls allow a flexible use of space
- Impressive living room and full length balcony upstairs, providing an additional family space
- 4 generously sized bedrooms with built-in robes
- Exquisite Master suite complemented by a large walk-in robe and lush ensuite
- Main bathroom showcases a unique privacy screening and drying deck
- A grand mix of oak floors; gun-metal tapware; vitrified concrete tiles and stone benchtops
- MyAir Smart Home ducted air-conditioning throughout
- An abundance of storage solutions
- Double lock-up garage
- Tropical landscaped gardens complete with integrated watering system
- Incredibly convenient location, only 5km to the Brisbane CBD
Position Property is proud to be marketing this genuinely unique home and we look forward to introducing you to 38 Accession Street, Bardon.
To learn more about the story behind the collaborators, follow Story Developments on Instagram @storydevelopments