This 2 level architecturally striking residence, is a beautifully crafted home and is designed by award-winning architect Liam Proberts, of Bureau Proberts.
Features of this impressive home include:
- Extensive use of glass walls & battening creates a seamless sense of indoor-outdoor living
- Cleverly zoned living, dining and kitchen areas separated by statement staircase & indoor gardens
- Luxe kitchen with gold standard Miele appliances; integrated Miele fridge; Fisher & Paykel dish drawers; stone bench tops & stained ply
- Professionally landscaped outdoor entertaining area with lawn and stunning pool
- Two study areas (one on each level)
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Double lock-up garage with direct level undercover entry
- Exposed concrete floors and ceiling; sophisticated pendant and "can" lighting
- Upstairs - four generously proportioned bedrooms (all with built-ins & balconies) including palatial master retreat with floor to ceiling glass doors, his and her robes and adjoining study or library
- Luxurious ensuite with double vanity, shower and separate toilet; main bathroom with bath
- Architectural breezeway feature on upper level offering abundance of natural light with full glazing along one side
- Additional spacious living area on upper level with sweeping district views
- Plenty of storage throughout both levels
- Blue-chip suburb - only 5km to Brisbane CBD
The Minka Twins is a collaboration between Brisbane based Developer - Story Developments; Builders - Craft Building Company and Architects - Bureau Proberts, that ultimately delivers homes that set themselves and their owners apart from the rest.
Position Property is very proud to be marketing this truly unique home and I look forward to introducing you to 67 Beatrice Street, Bardon.
This home has been lovingly styled by Coco Republic Property Styling – for a further taste on what is on offer: